Hi, I am Caprice. Welcome to my world of skincare!
After almost 10 years of selling clinical skincare to Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, Medical Spas, Wellness Centers & Laser Centers I learned what owners of small businesses want for their patients and customers. I decided to step out on my own to help my clients build a profitable skincare business. The current business models are broken. Annoying sales reps from "me too" skincare companies constantly invade your practice, offer a free lunch to your staff to listen to yet another presentation, and you, the owner/manager, are left wondering how to identify a truly differentiated line that will help your clients. We've broken that model by identifying the very best Korean skincare lines and bringing them to you without annoying reps, but instead using technology to help you build a profitable, sustainable skincare business with the very best products and technologies to help train your people and promote your business.
I am happy to offer you:
- Current, effective skincare that your customers / patients are looking for
- Incentives for the business owner to train your employees on your skincare products from Caprice Clinical
- You’ll be the first to know about new skincare products brought on from the US, Korea and all over the world
- Employees train on the products outside of business hours
- Employees actually learn the product
- Help with product positioning, ingredients and supplements that help the skin and health of the whole system
- Tips on how to incent employees and keep them happy, reducing turnover
- Social Media support
- Earn points to apply for a special year end program!
Why am I on a mission to help these offices you might wonder?
I'm not only a sales person of clinical skincare, I've had my CA Esthetics License since 2000 & I am a beauty consumer. I love learning everything that the whole beauty industry has to offer- hair care, skin care from all parts of the industry, lasers & make-up, although I could go on & on! I have also always been holistically minded, so my focus on the clinical skincare products that I sold for almost 10 years were botanically based. Knowing that many people, mainly women are struggling with the challenges of finding clean products to use on the body, I have always been happy to know that I was selling clean, effective products.
Then I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and strongly urged by my Doctor to go on pain medications & anti-depressants, this mission became even more passionate in me. Meds were not the answer for me. I learned my 'Fibromyalgia' and 'Chronic Fatigue' was hormone, diet & lifestyle related that I figured out on my own after a 5 year journey. Any thing I can do to lessen my toxic load, I have done- I eat an anti inflammatory diet, I don't get stressed out over little things, I use clean products on my body & hair, I have an amazing marriage and loving friends that inspire me.
When I learned about the Korean Skincare craze, I thought it sounded intriguing from my professional and beauty consumer perspective. But then I learned about the Korean Skincare philosophy:
1. Pull from Nature- many ingredients stem from Traditional Chinese Medicine plants and herbs
2. Wellness: Beauty from outside & the inside
3. Effective products
4. No parabens
5. No soy
6. No gluten
7. Innovative & effective formulations
8. New botanical ingredients
9. Beautiful, unique packaging
I knew I needed to bring these products into the spotlight for the American public. I am so excited to say these products are here.
This is what I offer you now with Thelavicos. I will be bringing you great, clean products from around the world to keep your clients beautiful, they will be happy that you discovered these products for them and you'll know you are not adding to their toxic load with chemical laden products. It will be my pleasure to help you with this and to help you with your business.
I look forward to working with you!